Jun 28, 2013

A new Era

This was my last week as comissioning editor (reportasjeleder) at Aftenposten Junior. I've been involved since the start of 2012, and now 1 1/2 years later, it is time for me to move on. It's fantastic to leave a concept that I'm proud of, which has won two prestigious prizes (Perspektivprisen from NRC and Ã…rets Nykommer from MBL, in Bergen). The kids love it, and tell us we make the world easier to understand.

I've worked with great colleagues and have a had a great learning experience. I just hope this fantastic newspaper persists for at least 8 years - when my soon-to-be-born child is ready to read it :)

Here are a few of the recent covers of Junior. Colourful, energetic and positive! Just as the rest of the paper!

And me; I'll go on to other things. First, baby-leave, and then I do not know. Which I think is great. I love not having plans, and having the time to think things over and deciding where life leads.

Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment