Jun 16, 2012

Junior - 2 months in

In january I got involved with Aftenposten Junior. Quite randomly I was asked if I wanted to be part of developing this new concept. I jumped at it a week later, and started working with Guri, the editor, 50% of my time. The process has been super interesting, exciting and educational. During the process we've spoken to several hundred children, asking them what they want. We've put our brains together, and worked hard :)

At the end of april, we launched. Now we've been going for 2 months, with a new Junior out every tuesday. We're 4 people committed to this now. Still, we meet and speak to children every week. We have lots of Junior-reporters involved and try our best to make a paper that engages, challenges, inspires and educates our young readers and the new generation. 

I have therefore slowly left the freelance life for a while - so I can see Junior take off, big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment