Apr 7, 2013

WEEK 17


After week 12 I started practicing yoga again, after a looong 3 month break. 
Bikram yoga and Ashtanga yoga keeps me sane, both mentally and physically. Hopefully I can keep on doing it throughout the pregnancy. 

Bikram is pretty heavy, in 40 degrees. I was quite unsure if it was safe to continue the practice, but after plenty of research and as I've practiced for about 8 years now, I've concluded it will be fine. I'll get back to this in a later post! 

In week 12 we had our first ultra sound, privately. Quite sensational to see the tiny creature in there! It looked like a cool kid :) With a big smile!

In week 17 the bump is visible in the evenings, and kind of comes and goes throughout the day. 
In this picture we're about to head out cross country skiing in the mountains. Hence, the sporty outfit. 

Photos by future dad, Espen Nord Eidene

No comments:

Post a Comment